Just a list of patches I've contributed to the PostgreSQL project at various stages.
- partial-indicies.patch - 10 Jul 2001
First attempt at re-enabling partial indexes.
- expr.c - 10 Jul 2001
New function, needed as so that pg_dump would be able to dump the predicate of a partial index.
- partial-indices-7.2.patch - 12 Jul 2001
Better version, diffed off the latest CVS.
- remove-extend.patch - 13 Jul 2001
Remove support for EXTEND INDEX. Was related to partial indexes but was decided to be totally useless.
- remove-extend-new.patch - 16 Jul 2001
Final cleanup patch for EXTEND INDEX.
- pgsql-pg_dump.patch - 27 Aug 2001
Patch to fix long-standing bug where pg_dump -d would crash on large tables.
- timing-explain.patch - 30 Aug 2001
Patch to add EXPLAIN ANALYZE so you can extract actual timings while running a query.
- pgsql-explain.patch - 10 Oct 2002
Patch to fix EXPLAIN ANALYZE to properly indicate branches not executed
- psql-copy.patch - 18 May 2003
Patch for status updates during a \copy
- forloop1.patch - 18 Aug 2003
First iteration of \for patch
By Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog (at) svana.org)
Copyright © 2000-2006 - Last modified 17/08/2003